Followers

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Lots of pink

So this is my first challenge card. I'm going to try and enter it in as many challenges as I can as it is my first... Wish me luck.



The image is from Gorjuss Girl stamps from Sugar Nellie. I coloured her in using Promarkers. I used Ivory for the face and blossom for the cheeks to give her a bit of a blush. She has a tiny little heart in her hair which I coloured in Ruby, the dress also has tiny hearts in it. The dress was coloured in Blossom and Rose Pink. I just added a little grey to the tights. The pink backing card was punched with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch, isn't it just great? I love these punches. The white lace band is also a Martha Stewart punch. The pink paisley paper, flower embellishments and gems are just from my stash.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

City Crafter wk 17 - Hearts
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
Party Time Tuesday #11 - Anything Goes
Flutter By Wednesday #117 - Open Challenge
Wild Orchid Challenge #3 - One for the Girls
Magical Monday Challenge #2 - Pink and White
Cupcake Craft Challenge #103 - Lace
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #35 - Pretty in Pinik


Thanks for popping by.

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Meera - I love Gorjuss Girls - and those fab punches too!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! She's a beauty!! Thanks for joining us at both Party Time Tuesdays and Flutter By Wednesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet.. Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really a cute card. thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super sweet card and I must find that butterfly punch! Welcome to blogging and stamping challenges. :) Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cute fairy on your pretty pink card! thanks for joining us at Magical Monday and hope to see you again next time!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image used and love the butterfly border punch used too.

    Thnaks for joining in with us on Magical Monday Challenge

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image, love that butterflu border punch!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete