Followers

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

My first LOTV Card!!!

Hi everyone,




Thanks for visiting my blog today. Gosh I am so excited!!! I ordered some of the new Lili of the Valley stamps on release day and got them soon after, however as I have been all over the place with work I didn't get a chance to use them :( until today :)


It's my hubby's birthday tomorrow so I just had to ink up one of these babies. This was a real rush job, I got this card made in 40mins as hubby was on his way home so I needed to get it made and hidden before he came through the door lol. Although it was a rush job I think it turned out just lovely.


Yes I know it is very girly lol but hubby helped me chose which of the new stamps to get and as I hadn't used them yet I just had to lol. I'm sure he won't mind the oodles of pink and flowers etc lol.




Isn't the image just the sweetest ever? I particularly chose this because my hubby has always put me on a pedestal and looks after me so well. With the girl sat on a box it was just perfect. Yes I know, I won't be getting any flowers tomorrow lol.




So plan for tomorrow, some exciting things and some not so exciting lol. We recently went to India and were told we need to take our booster jabs in Jan, seeing as we are both taking tomorrow off we decided we will get them done then, I don't mind needles at all but hubby is a wimp lol so I will have to hold his hand throughout lol. Then we have some electric men coming over as we have huge problems with our electric meter, yes I know what a way to spend a birthday right? But you know what it's like you can never take a day off and when you do you have to cram everything into the one day and it just happens to be on his birthday bless him. Now we get to the exciting part, I will bake a cake and make a lovely meal for us. Then we are off to see USHER in concert YAY!!!! LOL We both love Usher so are very excited. Then to make up for getting him jabbed on his birthday I will take him out for a meal at the weekend, see I'm not so mean after all lol.


Right, the card, seeing as that is why we are here lol. Image: LOTV. Medium: Promarkers. Papers: My Minds Eye and Love Letters by Trim Craft. Martha Stewart punch, flowers Wild Orchid and Prima, gems and ribbon from stash.


Challenges: Wild Orchid: #15 Lets get sentimental, Papertake Weekly: #52 Sketch, Aud Sentiments: #20 Love themed sentiment, Lili Of the Valley Thursday Challenge: #81 Sketch, Alphabet Challenge: L for Ladies, Crafty Ann's: #32 Ring in the new and old (new stamp, old DP), Top Tip Tuesday: #19 Flowers


Right guys, hope you have a fab evening. Catch up with you all soon.


x Hugs x

13 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card! I love the layout.Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Meera!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous LOTV card, I also have recently started using these cute stamps. You have shown it to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - and so well thought out too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! Your card is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI there

    Lovely image and colouring. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is gorgeous hun, so sweet.
    Hope hubby had a good birthday and you feel better real soon, stop scaring the postie lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card doesn't look rushed at all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card. Happy Birthday to your DH!
    Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh just love it! Such a cute image - hope hubby liked it!

    Thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete