Followers

Friday 10 December 2010

Anyone for Anya? DT Call

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well. Sorry for the lack of posts from me recently, I was away for work and couldn't get home due to the snow :( Anyway, it is that time of year when I am stressing and rushing around making lots of cards, however one bit of good news is that I am really on top of my Christmas shopping, woopiiiiieeee....

As I am home now and behind with card making and gagging to get back into doing some challenges I was browsing blogs and look what I found...

Anyone for Anya? is looking for new talent, they are hoping to take on 4 new DT members and I would LOVE to be one of them. So here are a few cards I would like to show you that I have made using Anya or CC design stamps-aren't these images just gorgeous-if I get on the DT I will feel no guilt in purchasing all the images lol....







Hope you like what you see, wish me luck guys xx

1 comment: