Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2011

GDT For Papertake Weekly-Anything floral

Hi all,


How are you? I have had a very hectic weekend and then busy day. It was my sisters birthday so we had a little party for her. Then mum had a little op so I decided to stay with her to help her out etc-it went really well and she will be recovering quickly. Now I am away for a few days for work so I am sad as I miss hubby and my fur baby so much. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones but I want to spend every minute of the day with hubby : ( Right enough of the soppy mushy stuff. Lets get to todays card.

So the challenge today at Papertake Weekly is floral, anything floral is fine, floral DPs, flowers, flowery stamps etc. So I decided to use a stamp I've boxed away a long time ago, it's a hero arts stamp, such a pretty little thing. To add a bit of contrast I decided not to use ink but to stamp the image with Promarkers, lol yes I am that hooked to them. Just kidding, lol.... I love the contrast it gives, almost like watercolours hey?


The snazzy shot




So the card, I embossed some bright pink card with the cuttlebug, added some seam binding (loving this stuff) some gems and flowers and there you are, a really quicky this one. I am really missing being on my other DT which closed down so have applied for a couple recently, lets hope I get one hey xx


TC everyone x I will be back next week now as I am away from home for a few days. Oh it's the LOTV colouring day next Saturday, I will let you know all we got up to, I am really really excited and looking forward to it.



6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous and very elegant card, Meera!
    I love this very much and your colours too.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Meera! I'm loving the background :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Meera i love the softness of your flower and the colours are perfect
    Hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW really nice and soft! :) I love the stamped flower.

    Your work is really cool! Would you be interested in taking part on my DT call? I am launching a challenge blog. If yes, please follow the instructions Lia Stampz

    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Meera :-)the image is beautiful and I love the ribbon and background ,, fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meera, Gorgeous card! Such a pretty image and lovely layout.

    It was so nice to meet up with you today. Hope you had a safe journey home.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete