Followers

Monday 11 October 2010

GDT For Craft Your Passion!!!!

Hi Guys,

Before I go on holiday I wanted to share my fab news!!! Lovely Laurette from Craft Your Passion has asked me to be a Guest DT for the month of November.  How amazing is that.  I am so chuffed as I have not been blogging for long, woohoo!!!!   I am absolutely delighted (smiling from ear to ear lol).  However as some of you know I am off on holiday on Wednesday till 3rd Nov (nice long break) so I have made up 2 cards today for the challenges ready for Laurette to post while I am off.  I will be back for the second week however I didn't want to leave making the card last minute so made it today too.  I'm so proud for being so well organised.  Ok the packing is so behind, but once I have posted this and pre-scheduled my GDT posts I will carry on.

Please come and support me on my adventure with Craft Your Passion for the month of November, the challenges start every Monday and you can win some fun digis.  Obviously do play along now as always too lol.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment