Followers

Monday 8 November 2010

Craft Your Passion: Challenge #31: Double Anything on Your Card

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all very well.  Wow week 2 already for me as GDT for Craft Your Passion.  Doesn't time just fly.  So this week at CYP we are asking you to 'Double Anything on Your Card'.  Simple right?  Well I think I went a little mad with this one lol.  So here it is...



Close up of image

I wasn't so sure what to do with this image when I saw it but I love the way this card came out.  I think the red and black theme really goes with this.  Such a naughty but nice image ; )  So what did I double?  Well it may be easier to say what I didn't double lol.  I used 2 main colours (red and black), 2 dp's (both papermania), 2 ribbons (from stash, silky red and polka dot red) and finally 2 flowers (one papermania and one rose from Wild Orchid).  You don't have to go and double everything like I did but hey I just couldn't help myself lol.

Now come on, play along with us at Craft Your Passion and show us what you'll double.  Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments, I love reading them all x

x x {{ HUGS }} x x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, I love the DP!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your choice of naughty image, I also went crazy with double everything.great job with the double challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge, Meera! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers and colours are just perfect for the image.Beautifully done.Great having you as GDT at Craft Your Passion.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour scheme you've chosen. The DP is gorgeous too! Well done on this Challenge. x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love how you doubled the ribbon and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! You did lots of doubling! Love it! The colors are perfect together, too! So happy to have you as a guest designer with us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did a beautiful job here.. the DP is a great choice.. love it all ;) hugs x

    ReplyDelete