Followers

Saturday 20 November 2010

I think my mojo's coming back!!!!

Hi guys,

I am so excited today, I had a play around with a few ideas today and yes I love what I've come up with lol... Can I say that lol... Are any of you keeping up with Strictly Come Dancing? I love dancing so much, wish I could take part in it, my husband thinks I'm a loony as I've moved my coffee table out of the way and I have been dancing around the living room lol... Hey why not? Today my card is all about circles, glitter, metallic foils, lots of snowflakes and PINK lol my favourite colour. Seeing as I was trying to get my mojo back what better way than to work with my fav colour hey lol. Well here it is:




This is a Woodware stamp of lots of circles making up a wreath. I think I got excited with all the embellishments I've got glittery stickers, glitter, metallic foils, buttons, gems and ribbon lol. Oh I forgot the sequins lol... Gosh yes that is a lot of embellishments. The DP is Papermania pink Christmas. Right off to carry on dancing with Strictly and then X Factor (don't worry I don't sing lol), a night of lots of TV....

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

The Pixie Cottage: #45 Sketch or ribbons and bows-I kept with the ribbons and bows; ABC Christmas Challenge: X for Xmas, Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club: #44 Christmas Anything Goes, The Crafty Calender: #14 Winter Snowflakes, Crafts and Me: #17 Glitter, 2 Sisters: #14 Snowflakes, Crazy 4 Challenges: #64 Circles, Simple Doodles: #31 Cute as Button, Fairy Fun Friday: #40 Buttons and Bows, Top Tip Tuesday: #10 Buttons Galore

Have a fab Saturday everyone x missed you all x

26 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic, I want to go see just how many round embellishments I have now. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely effect with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that your mojo is back ;) This is a beautiful card with creative use of buttons! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is absolutely wonderful! love the wreath of buttons and such! Great creation! And love the colors. Thanks for bringing out those buttons & showing off your bows to the fairies this week at FFF!! good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow hun this is one great design,totally love what you have created,here ,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Buttons Galore challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hope to see you there!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your card. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx
    p.s. I to LOve Strictly. After seeing Ann in Yellow lol It takes on a whole new meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the button wreath thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas club
    hugs Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sparkly wreath! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love how you created this wreath, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a neat card! Love all of those buttons! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the pixie cottage.
    Denise
    PCDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. great idea using buttons! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI dear, great card: I love buttons!! It is so nice and with lovely bright colours!
    thanks for sharing at The Pixie Cottage!!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us in the X Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, what a great idea. It looks so beautiful.
    Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beauty! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fantastic use of buttons! This is such an elegant card. The ribbons are beautiful too.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous x I love your innovative use of the buttons x Thanks for joining us at TOP TIP TUESDAY x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is amazing - what a gorgeous stamp and so versatile. Great use of buttons!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Buttons' challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! what a fabulous card, great use of those super buttons. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week, good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic card! Your mojo is totally workin for ya! Thanks for playing with TTT and hope to see you again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is one fab card girl :) love all the buttons and the pinks :) thanks for joining us on SD!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card - great way to use buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful card - love the pinks and silver and your work with the buttons is fabulous. Using them to make a wreath is positively inspired! So happy you could join in the fun with the fairies this week at Fairy Fun Friday!

    ReplyDelete