Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

A boy card...

Hi Guys,



Happy mid week all. Wednesday is almost over and the rest of the week too, yay! I have been playing around with cards for boys/men these last few days to see if I can improve on them as I really struggle with male cards and need to get better at them. Also I have bought a lot of LOTV boys stamps so need to ensure they look fabby on the cards right lol.




So here is an image I coloured at the LOTV class complete in a card:








The snazzy shot




So what do you think? I must say I think it looks pretty good considering how my other male cards have come up in the past lol. So image is LOTV, coloured with Promarkers and Prismas. DP is from stash as are ribbon and gems. The sentiment is a papermania one from the male collection.




Challenges:




Simon Says Stamp: Fathers Day/Male card


Lexi's Creations: Fathers Day/Man Card


Stamping Scrapping challenge central: Boys, Boys, Boys




Have a fab rest of the week. I better go and do a little cleaning, I have guests coming over tomorrow and a little of the house is not looking its best, yes it is 11pm here in the UK but anyhow, its got to be done right xx

3 comments:

  1. Great card just love those Lily of the valley boy/men images Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meera, I hope you are o.k hunny :)
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and beautifully coloured. It doesn't look like you need to practice "the dreaded man card" to me lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Fathers Day / Male challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautifully coloured! Fab Card!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Lexi's Creations! Hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs Kobie -Lexi's DT

    ReplyDelete