Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

Cutie little boy card

Hia,


Finally it is Friday, yepiiiii..... After a very busy week, I have a very busy weekend ahead of me but then I am off work Monday so short week next week. I have my religious baby shower ceremony this weekend. S lots of time with the family etc which will be nice. The last time we all got together (aunts, uncles, cousins etc) was when my gran passed away last July so it will be nice to get together for happy times this time :)



So my card, well this reflects children in my family. Seems when me and my sisters were young we loved to hide in boxes where we snoozed away and then we asked our parents to drag the box all around the house and garden. Then 2yrs ago I found my neice was doing exactly the SAME thing!!! How suprising is that lol, seems we have inherited a box fetish lol.... So this card brings back some funny memories.




No suprises here but the image was coloured using Promarkers and Prismas. I have never used yellow and grey colour themes before so this is a new one for me but I do like it. The image is LOTV, as is the postcard stamp in the background. The sentiment I made using individual alphabet stamps. DP is Forever friends, ribbon, gems and brads from stash.




If I don't see you at the weekend, have a fab one and I will see you all again soon.


Take care all


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment