Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

For Fun Challenges DT card - Your Choice

Hi Guys,

How are you all? Today I am sharing my For Fun DT card. Today the challenge is pretty simple, either a monochromatic card using green or celebrate St Patricks Day, Your choice. What will you choose? I chose the monochromatic option and for this I chose to make a male card. This card is for my Father in Law who recently turned 50!

This card was so simple to put together, I just hand cut the tie shape, cut the Marianne designs flourish using my cuttlebug, DP is Papermania, some gems, hand written sentiment and voila here we go. Oh sorry I forgot, I also embossed the tie then filled the dots to give a slightly different green shade. So quick and simple when there is no image to colour hey lol. I must say I did miss my stamps on this one :(

Right off I go, see you all soon.
x Meera x





1 comment:

  1. This is brilliant, Meera... I love it! The tie shape is so subtle, that it could be part of the background design... you are so clever! If you'd like to visit my blog, today's post has something for you....
    hugs and blesings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete