Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

Teddy Stampers DT Card - Sketch

Hi All,
Happy Friday guys, yay, it's the end of the week and tonight is my work's gala dinner. I am rather looking forward to it as my region is looking very positive for Region of the Year award. Wish me luck as this would be just what we need after all the hard work we all put in, especially my manager. She is the most motivated and hard working person I have ever met in my life, she just doesn't stop. She is just great in every way, wish I was half as good as her.
Anyways, to my card now. This fortnight at Teddy Stampers we are asking you to follow a sketch. I think it is rather a jazzy sketch, I sure had fun working with it, now let's see what you can come up with. Here is my take on the sketch:

Ingredients:
All the DPs are Love Letters by Trim Craft. I love these papers they are just fantastic, I don't think there is even one sheet in the pad which I don't like, how rare is that right? The image is forever friends-coloured with Promarkers, the gorgeous lace with organza is from a local haberdashery store, the flower is Wild Orchid and the butterfly punch I can't remember who makes that sorry.
Have a great weekend guys.
x Meera x

No comments:

Post a Comment