Followers

Friday 18 March 2011

Teddy Stampers DT-Embossing


Hi Guys,

Happy Friday all!!! Finally the end of the week right? Gosh and what a week it has been. This is my first full weekend home since Christmas!!!! Yes I know crazy right. I don't have anything planned other than crafting lol. I am so behind on my DT projects at the moment, I love to make my cards in advance but at the moment it's a little last minute. Anyways, the rush is over, back to reality now.

So today at Teddy Stampers we want to see embossing and yes lots of it too. Dry embossing like what I have done or wet embossing or both. I must admit, my first attempt at this card was using wet embossing around all the edges but I only have gold and silver embossing powder and they just didn't really go with my all out bright springy colours so I ditched that attempt and decided to distress the edges instead and then add a little ink to exaggerate the distressing. But look I didn't forget the embossing lol. I used my favourite D'vine swirls embossing folder, don't you just love this folder?

The fancy shot


The image is a wild rose studio teddy, coloured with my Promarkers. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace from stash, DP is My minds eye 'Spring Papers' and the butterfly punch is EK success I think.

Challenges:

Charisma Cardz: #11 To Die for

Flutter By Wednesday: #146 Sketch

Creative Stamp Friends: #20 Lace


Right guys, I have a few exciting projects coming up in the next few weeks so do pop back. For now however come and join us at Teddy Stampers and show us your embossing.

Have a fab Friday everyone.

Hugs,

x Meera x

2 comments:

  1. How darling! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete