Followers

Friday 3 September 2010

Bright Orange Pixie

Hi everyone,

How are you all today?  Another beautiful day here in England.  This is where my colour scheme came from today, the day started a little dull so I decided to get the bright colours out and hope the day brightens up, and guess what?  It so worked, I finished the card and the SUN came out lol.....



I've not made a tall card in ages.  I'm pleased with the way this turned out. 


Recipe for card: Dovercraft Wild Blossom DP, C.C. Designs Birgitta on a tree stump stamp coloured with my beloved Promarkers, Flowers are a mixture of Papermania and Prima.  Ribbon bow from stash.  Scalloped Martha Stewart punch.

Card entered into:

Alphabet Challenge: S for Scallops
My Time to Craft: #105 In the Garden

Come and play along with us

xx TC xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and lovely colours. Cute image. Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete