Followers

Saturday 11 September 2010

Cute Dog

Hi Guys,

Gosh what a busy week I've had.  Work has been so busy also I've had a rather poorly Ricco (my sweet fur baby).  Me and the hubby have been so worried about him, turns out he had 'dog flu'.  He is still on meds but hopefully on the mend, in fact he's sleeping on my lap right now bless him, rather uncomfortable for me but as long as he's OK hey.  Anyway so this is why I have been a little incommunicardo this week, sorry guys.

This card is for him, Ricco is a Miniature Dachshund but I don't have a dachsy stamp so this is a get better soon card for him.


The stamp is from Wild Rose Studio, sorry can't remember what it is called.  They also have some cute cat stamps.


Card Receipe:  DP Papermania, The Big One.  Image coloured with Promarkers.  Large flowers from Papermania and small ones from Wild Orchid, gems are also Papermania.

I love how this card is so simple yet elegant.  Here's hoping Ricco gets better soon.

This card is entered into:

Just Cute Bears: #33 Dotty
A Spoon full of sugar: #120 Animal Crackers

Thanks for stopping by guys xx

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. I love this card, it's so gorgeous.

    Hopefully, it will help Ricco to recover soon!!

    Greets, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...such a cute card!
    Don't forget that you need to include a bear somewhere on your project for the Just Cute Bears Challenge :0)
    Helen x

    PS - I hope Ricco feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete