Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Friday Sketchers

How many posts have I made today?  Lol, I'm on a right role with my cards hey...

So this one has turned out a lot sweeter than I had imagined, don't you just love it when that happens?





The DP is a selection of Papermania, the image is Milton with Stocking from Wild Rose Studio, the flowers are also Papermania.  Gems, glitter and brads from stash. 

This card is entered into Friday Sketchers: #117 Sketch (this is where I got the sketch from)

I will keep this post short and sweet as I have had many today haven't I?  Do leave your thoughts on this one, I love seeing your comments.  Also become a follower if you've enjoyed what you've seen on the blog so far.

x

1 comment:

  1. This is adoreable. I love the colors, and your coloring. The glitter on the frame around the image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete