Followers

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Pastels

Hia,

Ready for another project?  Well this one is really out of my comfort zone.  When I look at pastels I always end up making new baby cards but today I pushed the boat out a bit and went for a Christmas card.  The inspiration came from Colour Create Challenge #52 Pastel Lilac, Pastel Yellow and Pastel Mint where this card is entered. 



The card stock the image is mounted on is Pastel Lilac as is the chalk I rubbed over the embossed card stock.  The embossed card is mounted onto Pastel Yellow and the ribbon is Pastel Mint.  I added some glitter around the stamped image.  I used a tiny snowflake punch to punch a shiny silver flake which is on top of the bowl.  The snowflakes are on the corners are plastic embellishments with gems stuck on them.  The embossed card stock was done with the D'vine swirls Cuttlebug folder.  The actual card is shimmery metallic cream.  For once I have not used any DP!!! Lol Yay...


A close up of the image, again this is Milton from Wild Rose Studio.  I just love these Milton Christmas stamps.  They are just too cute.  I coloured Milton with Promarkers.

Leave me a comment with your thoughts x TC x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meera,

    Oh Milton is just adorable! I've recently discovered Wild Rose Stamps - aren't they fabulous :) Your card is beautiful - I love the inked embossing.

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete