Followers

Thursday 19 August 2010

Cute Christmas

Wow another busy day today...  And another card for you all!!!

I just love how this turned out, so pretty and pink.  I'm sure knuckling down to make my Christmas cards lol.  This is another pretty stamp of Milton from Wild Rose Studio, this is Milton with Robin.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added sparkly glitter to the image.  The dp is Papermania and the ribbon, flowers and brad are from stash.  I love the dp so I just kept the rest of the card simple to show off the dp as much as possible. 


I hope you like it, leave me a comment with what you think of this cutie xx

This card has been entered into:

Crafts and me challenges: #11 Petals and Pearls (sorry I couldn't find my pearls so I added a brad instead, hope this is OK)
Aud Sentiments challenge: #9 Anything goes and DT call
Just Cute Bears: #30 Buttons and Blooms (I used a brad instead of buttons hope this is OK)
Moving along with the times: #60 Glitter

xx

9 comments:

  1. Its lovely - cute image and beautiful DP
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love that bear! Thanks for joining us Aud Sentiments and don't forget to join is our new monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Christmas card, such a sweet bear!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute card I am falling in love with little Milton :D
    Thank you fo joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Meera - this is just so cute!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments


    Rx

    ReplyDelete