Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Everybody Art Challenge card

Hey,

Me again, lol.  Told you I may be back with another card today didn't I?  Well here I am.  Take a look.  I am not too pleased with the picture, the card looks lush in reality but I don't like the way it photographed.  Do you ever get that?  Anyways, it's such a cute card, The DP is again DCWV Christmas Multi Stack-Rose Tinted Christmas.  The image is from the Forever Friends Christmas range of stamps.  I love colouring these bears, they are so pretty.  I used a light shade of blue chalk on the stamped card and some glitter on his feet.  The flowers are Prima's with gems from stash.  The sentiment is Wild Rose Studio, same as the one I have used on my previous card today.


The Sketch is from Everybody Art challenge #106.  I love a good sketch, it just gets my creative juices flowing.  My husband thinks this card is so me, I wear a lot of pink and grey, in fact the colour theme came from my outfit today lol.  I have a grey top with pink on it.  It's 11pm and I can't stop crafting lol, I may just make another card.  In fact wish me luck guys I have bought a plain candle today and I want to try jazzing it up with some of my stamps,I have seen this being done on other blogs but have never tried it myself so I should probably prepare for this.  If all goes well I will post the outcome tomorrow, OK I will post even if it goes horribly wrong (I do hope it works though).  Fingers crossed for me??

Right off to find some handy tips on the candle.  Leave me a comment if you have any tips for me or links to some?  Thanks for stopping by!

Along with Everybody Art, this card is also entered into:

Aly's Sunday Challenge: AS24 Pretty in Pink
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: #74 Pretty in Pink
Crafty Cardmakers: Spotlight Challenge - Glitter & Sparkle
Paper Sundaes: #33 Christmas in August
xx

7 comments:

  1. pretty card..cute little bear. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable little guy! This is such a simply sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet card - thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your adorable card Meera.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and adorable card
    Thank you for playing with the "Paper Sundaes" girls this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with sparkle, thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! Like the image so much!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete