Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Few more challenge entries

Hiya everyone, how's everyones day been? I've had a busy few days with work and I've spent most evening crafting and I feel great. Isn't it just so therapeutic? I find it so...

Anyway to today's cards. I have 3 beauties for you today. It's amazing how quickly I put these together today I'm so proud, normally I colour an image and play around with sketch's for ages before I finally glue anything down lol...

Card number 1 is another stamped image of Milton with Poinsettia from Wild Rose Studio. This time he is in blue, so more of a winter/Christmas look rather than just for Christmas. For this card I was aiming for the 'Vintage' look, I have never made a vintage card before, do you think this works? I like it regardless.



For this card I tore the white card Milton was stamped on to give a worn, rustic look. As the edges looked a little rough I decided to add some glitter to give the image a lift. The image was coloured with my beloved Promarkers. The dp is Forever Friends, Just for him. The ribbon is from stash and the flowers are Prima, E line Brown to add to the vintage look. Let me know your thoughts xx

Milton had been entered into my first ever Vintage challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - #3 Vintage

Creatalicious Challenge - #13 Vintage

The card below is for the Cupcake Crafty Challenge, #104 Happy 2nd Birthday Cupcake. Some fab prizes here so be sure to pop over and play along yourself. The theme is 2 to celebrate their 2nd birthday, so a card with ***Two Papers, Two Ribbons and Two Flowers*** I've used the flowers on the stamped image as 1 flower element, and then the flower in the corner as the 2nd. Again there is a ribbon on the stamped image and one on the die cut. And I have used 2 dp from the Forever Friends, Just for him range, although it goes with this girlie card lol.





This is my favourite for today, why? because it's PINK!!! Meet Toby, he is also from the Wild Rose Studio range, this image is 'Toby with Roses'. The dp is Dovecraft 'Piece of Cake'. If you like pink as much as I do and cakes, you MUST get this dp, it's perfect. All my images were coloured using Promarkers today, as it is getting late I won't list techniques and individual colours however leave a comment if you need any further details and I will sure get back to you.

Toby will be entering his first challenges with me at:

Party Time Tuesday - #12 Pink, Brown and white

Inspirational Card Sketch - #79 Meljen's design

I love this pic xx

I'll be back tomorrow with some more ideas, be sure to pop back x

13 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love the color combo and the image is adoreable and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards and what a great take on the ICS challenge. Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards!! Of course I love the one you created for PTT this week! Since you played alnog, please check out my blog to enter the birthday blog candy, if you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink and brown together, it's one of my favorite combos! Thanks for playing with us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toby is so cute! :) Count me in the pink + brown combos, absolutely stunning combination! Great to have you joining us at ICS this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cupcake card is a gorgeous card, I love the colours you've used. Brilliant take on the recipe. Thanks so much for joining in with our birthday celebrations this week at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards all the way around!! Love them all!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous cards, love the sweet images

    Thanks for joining in the Birthday fun over at Cupcake
    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete