Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Some of my previous work

Hi all, some eye candy for you. Just a few pics of cards I have made previously. This is going to be a fairly long post, hope you find it inspiring.

These cards I made for my mum and my mother-in-law for Mother's day back in March. I totally love the butterfly punch, it's one of my favourites, you'll see it pop up loads on my work. Oh, you'll also notice that I love 'pink', my favourite colour.... The punched border is Martha Stewart, love her punches, such good quality and fab designs. The dp is 'My minds eye' Spring papers.








Here you can see the Fathers day cards I made for my dad and my farther-in-law. The stamp is papermania. I don't know if I'm totally in love with these, I find cards for men pretty difficult, guess that goes for all of us right? My dad loves Cricket, when the matches are on he's glued... feel sorry for my mum as she hates it lol.. bless her...




Shoes anyone? I love this stamp from Hero Arts, I bought this years ago now. One of my favourite stamps, I love my shoes...



One for the cat lovers. I really enjoyed colouring this one in. I had just bought loads of promarkers and spent one whole weekend just practising colouring techniques. The border is Martha Stewart, I've coloured this in with the Antique pink promarker to coordinate with the rest of the card. Sorry for the poor quality picture, I need to practise this really.


Ahhh... Martini anyone? I love Nikki's stamps, they are great to colour in and she has a great range of stamps for us girls. I love this stamp, it's just so me, kicking those shoes off after a busy day at work enjoying a drink with my gorgeous dog (Ricco) sitting near me. Ricco is a miniature Daschund, so almost as tiny as the little pup on this stamp.



Right told you that would be a long one.... More on its way though lol, so don't go just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment