Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

DT Card for For Fun-Glitter




Hia all,




How are you today? I am feeling very glittery. This week at For Fun we are asking you to use lots of glitter, gems basically anything which sparkles. I love glitter, I try to use glitter on most of my projects so there was no excuse for me lol.




This is what I came up with:

The arty shot:



Now I could have gone totally mad with the glitter but I controlled myself lol. I added glitter all around the DP, which is Papermania-The Big One. I added glitter to the roses (I love how this turned out, just dab a little glue onto the inside of the roses and sprinkle with glitter, they look so pretty). I then stamped the lovely flourish from Graphicus-Damask Hearts collection with Black StazOn and added gems to it. The beautiful punch is Martha Stewart. I have only just added this to my collection recently and love it, I want to use it everywhere. I am also collecting the little hearts which are cut out from the punch (the waste) to use as confetti one day lol... This card took no time at all to make, probably as there was no colouring involved lol.


Come on guys, I know you all must have something sparkly so come and join us at For Fun, and lets have some sparkly fun today!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment