Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Final GD card for Inspirational Card Sketches




Hi all,




Sad times today, my GD spot with Inspirational Card Sketches come to an end today :( It has been really fun being part of the team at ICS, I love the sketches they are always such fun. The sketch today is really fab, this is what I came up with:



Fancy pic



Sorry about the quality of the pics guys, I knew yellows would be hard to photograph. Anyways I guess you get the gist of it right? The image in this card is from Digital Delights, called Little dumpling and stork, isn't it a sweet image? I love it. I have a few of the little dumpling images, I will get round to using them all soon I am sure. I coloured the image with Promarkers. The scalloped circle and circle have been cut on my Cricut Expression. The punch is Martha Stewart. The embossed backing is the 'Baby' folder from Provocraft, put through my Cuttlebug, I then added some yellow ink to it. The flourish is Marianne design again put through the Cuttlebug. The flowers are Papermania and Wild Orchid Crafts. The gems are also Papermania.
I hope you can all join us at ICS today, especially seeing as it is my last GD card for them.
I just wanted to thank Dawn for giving me the opportunity to be part of the team at ICS, I have thoroughly enjoyed every week and will be joining in with the challenges as usual.
xx Take Care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment