Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2011

GD Card for Inspirational Card Sketches




Hi everyone,




How are you? I am doing just fine today. Again I will be away for work for the rest of the week so have scheduled this weeks posts. Today is my 3rd week as GD at Inspirational Card sketches, so next week is my last :( I am rather sad as I love following sketches, but don't worry like the rest of you I will participate in the challenges instead. Before I carry on, I just wanted to thank all you lovely people who have left me comments, I really appreciate them all and love reading them all too-Thank you. If you visit my blog, please do leave me a comment so I can hop over to see your work also.




Right onto this weeks card then. The sketch is really simple and I am sure you can use it for many themes. I am short on cards for men so this is what I came up with:




And the artistic shot:




The image is a Cocodingo digital image, my favourite from here range, coloured using Promarkers. The music script I just printed off the Internet and distressed the paper, the embossing was done using the 'Happy Birthday' folder in my cuttlebug and the sentiment is an old Hero Arts. I went over the embossing, sentiment and image with blue chalk to give it a nicer finish. A few gems and there you go, job done.
Right off to schedule some more DT posts, see you soon guys
x x

No comments:

Post a Comment