Followers

Tuesday 4 January 2011

GDT For Inspirational Card Sketches-January

Hi all,
How are you this lovely Tuesday? It's my first day back to work having had almost 2 weeks off. So on a brighter note, I have some fab news to share with you. I applied for the DT for Inspirational Card Sketches, however unfortunately I was unsuccessful. However the lovely Dawn asked if I could be GD for January!!! Obviously I said YES lol, so here is my first GD card for ICS. Hope you like it.
I am trying to make a range of different romantic cards ready for Valentines so here is one design to share with you. Both DPs are from stash, the ribbon is also stash. The sentiment is from Graphicus, I love the font on this stamp. The corners are glittery stickers.
I hope you like this card and more importantly come and join in with this beautiful sketch. I'd love to see what you come up with.
Have a fab day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment