Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

For Fun Challenges DT card - Colour Challenge

Hi guys,


How you all doing today? Today is officially supposed to by my first DT card for For Fun Challenges, however as you know I have been making DT cards for this challenge since the end of Dec now. I was so excited when I was accepted that my mojo made me participate in every challenge so far lol.


Today we have a colour challenge for you, all you have to do is use 'Black, Purple and Olive'. I must admit I have never made a card using these colours so I was very excited when I saw this. I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out but I am pleased with the outcome. What do you think?


Before I started, one thing I knew for sure was I had to ink up one of my Tilda's. After all those Christmas cards we've all made it feels nice to be making everyday cards again. Well that's what I think anyways lol. The image is Fairy Dust Tilda which I coloured with my Promarkers, I inked the edges of the image and added some glitter to the fairy dust. The flowers and pearls are from a blog candy I won some time ago now. The ribbon is stash. The butterfly border punch is Martha Stewart and the DP is a mixture of different Papermania.

Challenges:

Cupcake Craft: #124 Something New Flowers

Top Tip Tuesday: #17 Anything Goes

Come on, now it's your turn. Let's see what you can come up with using this beautiful colour combo.

Have a magical day everyone

x x x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and I love those flowers ...also meant to say sorry you've not been well :(

    Thanks for joining us again in our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a beautiful card. Love the punch you have used with the butterflies. Your work is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us again at Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meera, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet and the punched butterfly border is gorgeous. I love your new flowers too :) Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Meera ! Your card is so pretty ! Love the butterfly border ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete