Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

For Fun Challenges DT card - Recipe


Hi all,

I'm going to have to make this a quick post. Firstly where have the holidays gone :( It's straight back into work now isn't it? I am away for team meetings with work so I must scoot but before I go I wanted to share my For Fun Challenges card with you:






This week we have a recipe for you to follow, really simple all you need is: 1 image, 2 buttons or brads and 3 DPs. Simple right? So come on over and join in. My image is from Wild Rose Studio-coloured with Promarkers, I love these images, just adorable. The buttons are from stash and the DPs are Dovecraft.

Have a fantastic day all. I will be back soon and will be back to my chatty self, just work calls so I must go today.

Take Care everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meera! I love your card this week! Super papers in my favourite colour, and such a cute image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete