Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

DT Project-For Fun: 6.5x6.5 Accordian card holder

Hi guys,
How are you all doing? I am really excited to show you what I have created today. Remember a few weeks ago I posted an accordion file? It was only 6x4' and although it is great for holding my stamped images I couldn't use it to hold my cards as most of the cards I make are 6x6'. Sooo, me being me, I sat and played around and made a 6.5x6.5' holder, yepiiiii. Lol, I am so excited as it turned out perfect and I did it myself!

This is how it looks on the outside



And this is the inside, all nicely sectioned so you can put things in nice and organised.

The main aim for this project was the challenge at For Fun today, we need you to create a card box or holder, something you can give as a gift. My childhood friend is getting married so I have made this for her, although I like it that much I make another and keep this for myself lol. The colour theme matches hers so maybe I should give her this one lol.... hmmmm....

Putting this together was really easy, just follow the tutorial link on my previous accordion file project and change some dimensions, if you are interested let me know and I will pop a tutorial on here for you all to try. The papers used on this project are all Papermania-The Big One. The stamped pretty design is from the Graphicus Damask Hearts collection, I added a few gems to this. The flowers are Prisma and Wild Orchid, to these I added a little sprinkle of glitter to make them stand out a little, and that's all really.

I hope you all come and show us your wonderful creations this week at For Fun. It is the DH's birthday tomorrow so I am off to get things ready for that. Have a fantastic day everyone, catch up with you all soon.

xx HUGS xx

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Meera, I love the black & white & all those pockets so you can be nice & organised :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this Meera... just beautiful!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete